Thursday, January 7, 2010

Lotion Bars


Currently I have lotion bars available in lavender and lavender/rosemary scents. Lotion bars are made of oils that melt when they touch the skin of your hands/knees/elbows/heels. You just rub them on your skin and immediately you will feel the oils soak in. I find them very convenient to use with my 3 and 6 year old sons, instead of a lotion tube that ends of getting lotion everywhere. They are made with sweet almond oil, cocoa butter, local beeswax, vitamin E & essential oils. I use a very high quality beeswax from my local honey man. It adds a sweet honey scent as an undertone. These are all natural and have no nasty chemicals in them like most store bought lotions. If you haven't checked the back of your lotion bottle lately, take a look. It probably has a long list of items that you have no idea what they are and can barely pronounce. My bars are a little over 1 oz, come wrapped in heavy brown paper and are $5.

No comments:

Post a Comment